Topic: Online Account Management (My Account)
Q. How can I manage my account online?
A. You can manage your account online via the
My Account website 24 x 7. Using the
My Account website, you can:
- View current or previous statements
- Check your current balance
- Sign up for Automatic Payments and receive a .25% interest rate deduction while
your account is in repayment status
- Make a one-time payment
- Change your mailing address
- Receive e-mail notifications for payment due and statement availability
- Contact customer care representative securely
- Coming in the Fall of 2011: Ability to go green with Paperless
Q. How do I register for online account management ("My Account")?
A. Registering for online account management is easy! Just follow these simple steps:
- Click on My Account and click the
"ENROLL TODAY" button
- Register by entering your loan account number and some basic information to verify
- Create your unique user ID and password…
and you’re on your way to managing your loan—securely, and at your convenience.
Q. I have been locked out of My Account and need to have my password reset.
How do I get my password reset?
A. From the My Account sign in
page, click on
and enter the requested information and you will be presented with the challenge
phrase you chose during the Enrollment process. Answer the challenge phrase and
you will be prompted to change your password.
If you are still unable to reset your password after going through this process,
and a customer service representative can help you reset your password.
Q. I have more than one loan and I want to be able to see my other accounts
with my My Account login. How can I register my other accounts?
A. In order to manage a secondary account through My Account, you will need to register
the other account separately. We are unable to manage multiple loans with one User
Topic: Billing, Payments and Statements