Introducing the New My Account
The new and improved My Account is here! Enroll today and start enjoying the new
features and enhancements.
- Ability to save bank account information for one-time payments
- Ability to set future payment date and cancel pending one-time payments
- Ability to receive e-mail notifications for payment due and statement availability
- Improved performance and additional information
- Now Available: Ability to go green with Paperless E-Statements
Existing My Account Customers
If you were enrolled in My Account before July 29, 2011, you must re-enroll in the
new My Account in order to continue to have online access to your account.
Year 2013 Tax Information
IRS Form 1098-E was mailed to the account's primary borrower
21, 2014. Please note that the form was addressed from EduCap Inc.
My Account Enrollment
If you are new to My Account OR if you were enrolled prior to July 29, 2011, you
must complete the new My Account enrollment.